TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Work ExperienceWork Experience Interim Management 14/07/2008 – Today
01/06/2016 – 11/08/2017
Interim Site Director at Rhenus Contract Logistics Eindhoven
- 100.000 m2
- 120 FTE’s
- 20 customers
Reorganize this campus and prepare it for future growth.
- Set up of a sustainable management team
- Set up of a stable warehouse operation
- Set up of warehouse management reporting
- Close 2 sites in Tilburg and move these customers to the new building in Eindhoven
- Implement new WMS JDA (former Red Prairie)
01/09/2013 – 31/05/2016
Interim Manager at Site Diegem (B) DHL Service Logistics
- 10000 m2 / 50 FTE’s
- 24 customers
- 9 whs mgt systems
Reorganize this loss-making site and make it profitable again.
- Re-establish good relationship with the customers
- Redefine inbound- and outbound processes to increase productivity
- Introduce stock mgt to structure cycle counting and increase stock accuracy
- Set up customer service / orderdesk team to structure communication about orders and to plan capacity
- Introduce continuous improvement according to DHL policies
In September 2015 the site has been certified for ISO 9001 and EN 9120 (specific for aviation).
01/10/2012 – 30/04/2013
Interim Manager at Site Mechelen (B) Kuehne + Nagel - - 15.000m2 / 45 FTE’s
- 2 customers (Crestron/ASCO)
Set up a new Kuehne + Nagel site in Mechelen. Move the KN transport division (25 persons)
and move the Crestron operation (20 persons) from Brussels airport into this site. Completed
end of 2012. Set up an organization structure and a high quality program to be in line with
the standard of Kuehne + Nagel.
14/07/2008 – 30/09/2012
Interim Manager at Site Eindhout (B) Kuehne + Nagel
- - 55.000m2/200 FTE’s (3shifts)
- - 3customers (Energizer/Wilkinson
- Mars, Valence, ThermoFisher)
Reorganize this lost making site and make it profitable again.
- Redefine operational and administrative processes
- Create a stable and solid organization
- Perform a cost reduction and productivity increase
- Re establish a good relationship with the customers
Work Experience at DHL / Exel 01/11/1997 – 30/06/2008
01/01/2006 – 30/06/2008
Business Director Technology DHL Belgium
Site Rumst (B):
- 40.000 m2/120 FTE’s (2 shifts)
- Dedicated site (Yamaha Musical Instruments)
Site Mechelen I and II (B):
- 51.000 m2/170 FTE’s
- 10 customers (e.g. Mobistar, SUN spare parts, Irwin Industrial Tools, BMW spare parts, Douwe Egberts, Sony consumer electronics, Konica Minolta)
Site Londerzeel (B):
- 5000 m2/ 50 FTE’s
- Dedicated site (Sony spare parts)
2006 “Rumst” Project to construct and implement a new warehouse for a customer to be moved out of Mechelen. Completed in April 2007.
2007 warehouse in Wommelgem (B) closure. The customers were moved to Mechelen.
2007 implementation of a new warehouse management system in Londerzeel. Realized in March 2008.
01/11/2003 – 31/12/2005
Site Manager Mechelen I and II (B):
- 51.000 m2/220 FTE’s (2 shifts)
- 7 customers (Yamaha Musical Instruments, Mobistar, SUN spare parts, Irwin Industrial Tools, Douwe Egberts, Sony consumer electronics, Konica Minolta)
August 2004 implementation of a new warehouse management system / transport management system / customs system.
01/04/2001 – 31/10/2003
Site Manager Tongeren (B):
- 21.000 m2/75 FTE’s
- Dedicated site (Lanier)
Implementation of a new management structure, new processes and procedures and improvement of the service to and the relation with the customer.
01/05/1999 – 31/03/2001
Site Manager Utrecht:
- 10.000 m2/60 FTE’s
- Dedicated site (Texas Instruments)
Also member of a worldwide project team within the customer’s organization to implement Oracle as the new ERP system. I was responsible for the set up and implementation of the warehouse management module.
01/11/1997 – 31/01/1999
Operations Manager Site Roosendaal
- 17.000 m2/200 FTE’s (3 shifts)
- Dedicated site (GAP)
Set up of the planning system and the change of the operational organization.
Work Experience at Scansped 01/04/1997 – 31/10/1997
01/04/1997 – 31/10/1997
Manager Computer Assembly Centre Tilburg
- 200 FTE’s (2 shifts)
- Dedicated operation (Acer computers)
Work Experience at Philips 01/07/1986 – 31/03/1997
01/04/1994 – 31/03/1997
Manager Assembly Centre Mobile Phones (Le Mans France)
- 400 FTE’s (5 shifts)
1/08/1992 – 31/03/1994
Logistics Manager Mobile Phones (Nuremberg Germany)
01/07/1986 – 31/07/1992
Several planning functions (material planning and production planning) within the Dutch Philips organization
Sep 1978 – 30/06/1986 Officer in the Dutch army
Education- Royal Military Academy 1973 – 1978 (Breda the Netherlands)
- APICS 1990
- Business Administration Course 1991
Strong customer focus
Strong operational skills
LanguagesDutch (native language)