TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Commercial Operations Director
Work ExperienceIn the world of internet, price and product are transparent. Service and innovation by your people are the new differentiators. I help organizations change and solidify their business with:
● 15 years of uninterrupted experience as entrepreneur/interim manager in directing B2B sales, marketing, customer services and leadership programs in TMT (telecom, media and technology) sector.
● Strong focus on SaaS & PaaS business in enterprise search, e-commerce, telemarketing and security consultative solution selling.
● Working with vendors like Collab, Autonomy, unblu, CatoNetworks, Telserv, Avaya and Genesys, system integrators such as Accenture and Ordina, as well as data center operators .
● Change agent; transforming traditional ITsales departments into client centric, service driven, customer engagement center by adapting sales methodology, changing revenue models, deploy new go-to-market approaches, optimizing work processes, implementing KPI’s, and training & coaching team members.
● Setting up, hand-select and coach tele-support team (including work from home), scoring NPS +28, vital to retain clients in ‘pay-as-you-go’ model.
● Co-developed YourNews, an Internet based content syndication company. Raised 2 rounds of venture capital (EUR 5.2 m & 4.8m) from GIMV, Residex and ABN AMRO to expand it into London, Madrid, Frankfurt and Stockholm. Firm sold in 2016 to Canadian based Sandvine.
● Founder of the Digital Engagement Exchange business club, cultivating highly targeting C-level leads.
Prior to entrepreneurship, I have worked 10 years in various commercial roles for Wolters Kluwer, Reuters and Aon living in Germany, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, U.S.A. and Switzerland, i.c.w. extensive digital sales experience in South East Asia, selling into banks, insurance companies and the wider corporate market.
Education● MBA, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA, U.S.A. 1989
● BBA, Columbus College, Columbus GA, U.S.A. 1987
● Versicherungskaufmann, IHK, Hannover, Germany 1984
Skills● Building and motivating dynamic teams
● Process optimization in ICT and Media business
● Sales pipeline, forecast and reviews
● Product and service development
● Digital transformation in B2B
Languages● English mother tongue
● German mother tongue
● Dutch mother tongue
Other● I am organized, resourceful and communicative, and enjoy working with talented individuals. Actively coaching and challenging people, to bringing out the best in them, is most gratifying to do.
● I have extended this valuable capability to the sports pitch. As an umpire at KNHB (Dutch Field Hockey Association) at national level, I get to manage some of the world’s most skillful hockey athletes in a fast pace, emotional and highly competitive environment.