TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Interim Chief Sales Officer
Work Experience• Experience in a consulting solution-oriented model and “blue chip” company environment with more recent experience in a middle market, smaller business or otherwise an organization that is a sales-oriented culture.
• Take ownership for our clients' revenue targets and sales projections on a global basis.
• Assess the “current state” of the sales and business development functions across the landscape of people, process and systems; identify gaps and opportunities in all areas and implement solutions to close those gaps.
• Build an opportunity pipeline sufficient to meet new product development targets and to provide accurate sales forecasting to support business-planning needs.
• Coach the sales team on developing accounts, winning pursuits, and developing executive relationships.
• Collaborate closely with CEO & leadership team to ensure brand consistency and alignment to sales strategies for exceeding aggressive revenue targets and projections. Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly to produce consistent and predictable results.
• Establish and maintain a strong sales-driven culture
• Implement a Customer Centric Selling (CCS) sales management process.
• Leading a business-to-business sales environment with experience in highly complex sales
• Position profitable growth in domestic and international markets.
• Problem-solving and suggest improvements
• Provide strategic marketing direction to maximize the business potential from competitive strengths
• Responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining top talent including managing headcount OPEX and proposing/constructing new requisitions.
• Set up a channel partner program that drives satisfaction and loyalty
• Shape and assist in leading new product launches; ensure sales team members are trained and effective, while also providing input on design of offerings and supporting programs