TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
CIO / CTO / Digital Transformation
Nexinto offers solutions for managing of business-critical IT-systems and supports enterprises with the digital transformation. Focus is maximum synchronisation of IT-resources and business.
Sep 2016– today Chief Service Officer
Scope and achievements:
• Full responsible for all services including service operations 24/7 in DevOps style.
• Leading 120 people with 4 directors.
• Cloud Readiness assessment service
• Customer portal with API factory and automation of server, storage and firewalls
• Reorganisation towards ITIL and introduce higher valued services in our Service catalogue with more efficient resource planning through automation and partner integration
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of planes and trains. Bombardier is headquartered in Mon- tréal, Canada with posted revenues of $18.2 billion USD in FY2013.With 63 production and engineering sites in 26 countries and 19 service centres across the world, Bombardier Transportation is the global lea- der in the rail industry. It has 36000 employees and his Global Headquarters is in Berlin.
Jan 2014– Aug 2016 Head of FOCUS IS Data Centre Move
Scope and achievements:
• Leading a 3 year digital transformation program to virtualise all application from a CSC data cen- ter towards our own privat cloud data center reporting to the CIO/COO/CFO achieving 30% sa- vings and 30% increase of speed
• Program management 4 directors, 12 project managers and 180 project members providing ex- pertise to support the move of SAP, CATIA, Teamcenter and Maximo using a Factory model. Re- platforming all applications in 2 new Data Centers plus changing from a Monopoly single source model to a multi-source model out of India achieving 20% cost savings
• Introducing a new Lean Operating model integrating our Modular Architecture, Project manage- ment, Service Catalogue and ITSM tool. Introducing a new technique of Bill of Service, where we can keep track of all configuration and decision rules and our Service Hierarchy.
May 2008– Dec 2013 Vice President Applications Group IS
Scope and achievements:
• Global IT Management of all Applications with an overall budget of 50 million Euros
• Line management of 110 staff providing application support to the business as well as driving
projects which bring measurable value to the business.
• Application Deployment Factory model to globally deploy lean our Template standard solutions
with achieving 20% cost savings
• Key member of the IS Leadership Team : Formulating and redefining the global IT Strategy to
meet our business expectations, providing strong leadership and mentoring to achieve both long- term and short-term results, driving accountability and bringing transparency to the decision-mak- ing process.
Unllin UNILIN forms part of the American company Mohawk Industries, Inc, which is listed on the New York stock exchange and is the leading supplier of flooring products and has a turnover of 1,4 Billion euro, 5000 Employees. Headquarters in Wielsbeke Belgium.
Jul 2007– Feb 2008 Chief Information officer
• Global IT Management of all Applications with an overall budget of 14 million Euros (1,4%)
• Reporting to the CEO and providing a complete IS strategy including an online IS Value Dash-
board to monitor realtime all IS projects and services.
• Line management of 50 staff and 30 externals providing IS services and an IS portfolio
• SAP deployment to Brasil, Furniture Belgium and the Netherlands.
Johnson Controls Automotive.
U.S. based Fortune 500 manufacturer of Interiors, Batteries, Climate Control systems and Integrated Fa- cility Management. Based in 500 locations, employing over 136,000 people worldwide and with sales in excess of $32.2 billion in FY06 of which the Automotive business contributed $19.2 billion in sales. European HQ in Burscheid Germany.
Oct 2005 - Jun 2007 Global SAP Deployment Director including Shared Service Center concept
Delivered in Budget and on Time with no major incidents
Nov 2001 - Oct 2005 Director IT Operations & Logistics Europe, COE IT Champion Europe
• Responsible for all the Operations standard IT systems in Europe. (80 plants and 200 people)
• Restructuring, Standardasing and centralising IT : before IT was mostly in the plants, taking internal
resources plus a 16% HC reduction we achieved a better service with focussing on standards. I made a regional team that is closer to the plant requirements but made sure that it is under one lead so that we do not do things twice and that we leverage better best practices.
Worldwide SAP deployment for finance, purchasing with outsourcing the finance shared services. Global instance SAP is in Burscheid. Total People on the project : 300 including IT
Program manage the deployment with project plans, SLA ́s , metrics, readiness dashboards and mapping all legal and customer requirements to the global template. If needed add new functionali- ties to deploy the plants. Transition to Shared Service center and Central organisations.
Cutover in weekends to deploy 10/15 plants globally every 2 months moving forward Budget responsibility of 150 m$ lifetime project.
Previous Career History In Johnson Controls
• Our total IT costs is 0.9-1.0 % from our sales and this is far below several benchmarks for a manu- facturing company.
• Service: we implemented an European ITSM system with SLA‘s including an E-helpdesk.
• IT Center of excellence: becomes a total center of excellence together with the others like manufac-
turing, SCM, quality and launch. Continuously drive for improvement. My biggest achievement in this is making a new state-of-the-art core manufacturing and SCM execution system that we have build from scratch to go Live in 1.5 years. Then we have sold it to QAD.
• Full responsibility of the IT Budget in the plants and competence center ( 38 MEuro)
• Part of the World Wide Logistic Systems Strategy Board .
Ford PAG BMW Europe VW Porsche Daimler BU Worldwide IT Manager + JIT COE IT Champion Europe 07/2000 – 10/2001 based in Germany
• Responsible for all the BU plants in Europe/South America/South Africa. All together 30 plants with 2-3 IT persons in each plant.
• According to the changing business needs making the JIT IT strategy and standards together in a team where I am the co-ordinator.
• Co-ordinating the documentation of all the new standards and following up the status in all JIT plants in Europe.
• Follow up all the local plant development that it is in line with the strategy.
• All new start-ups and conversions
• Full responsibility of the IT Budget
MFG/PRO Logistics and EDI manager Europe/Africa and Asia 1995-1996 based in Germany MFG/PRO project manager Europe 1992 – 1994 based in Geel, Belgium.
AusbildungenMaster Computer Science
Bachelor Applied Economics
KernkompetenzenAbility to drive change throughout the organization, aligning IT strategies with the business.
Proven track record of delivering high-profile digital transformation programs
In-depth Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, infra and Applications know-how
Strong Commercial and Business Focus
Building teams through empowerment, driving accountability
Leading by example through continuous service improvements
Driving results and sustainability
Lean principles to drive quality improvement with Cost Reductions