TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
hands-on test manager / test coordinator / senior tester
Werkervaring interimmanagertest manager, test project management, hands-on test coordination, system testing, integration testing, acceptance testing, test automation.
Scrum + Waterfall driven projects.
Implementation of test policy, master test plan, CMMi/TMMi, ISO certifications, defect management, work processes.
domain knowledge: energy (nutsbedrijven), e-commerce, Telco, satellite + network provider, public and semi-public sector, insurance, BI, military + nuclear industry.
16 years of professional test experiences.
CRM systems: (Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP)
Enterprise Service Bus - XML/XSD
e-commerce / Webservices
Telco: VoIP, Avaya etc
Oracle / SQL
Cryptography and IPTV
Smart card technology
Embedded software systems
Financial and billing systems
Dec. 2015 - now Stichitng RINIS
Position: Test Coordinator, Test Project Manager - freelance
Aggregate a customer tailored test-framework containing Test Policy, Test Process, Quality Standards, Acception Criteria per Product Lifecycle phase, Test templates, a Master Test Plan and a defect management process.
The tailoring of the test framework includes a company-wide CMMi translation into the related TMMi standard for the test body, test deliverables and test artefacts.
The goal here is to achieve a certification for CMMi-level 3 which gets supported by the TMMi-level 3 certification regarding testing.
Furthermore I plan, estimate and coordinate several test projects, chain testing and system testing in conjunction with multiple partners in the governmental and non-governmental domain of the dutch social bank, social insurances, tax and statistical institutions.
Actually I have set up a test automation project in order to automate regression tests for several releases.
System/technology under test: Enterprise Service Bus, CRM/Finance systems, Cryptography system technology, Linux platform.
• The first drafted Test Framework artefacts like Test Policy and Master Test Plan are in review and implementation.
• The new test automation toolset for system testing was successfully used for 3 test projects, enhancing the test coverage and reducing test execution time.
• 3 major releases was successfully system-tested with 8 different governmental and semi-governmental chain-partners, coordinated 5 co-workers during the acceptance test phase.
Oct. 2014 – Nov. 2015 MaxGrip / Asset+ bv.
hands-on Test Coordinator, Test Project Manager - freelance
Develop and implement a complete new Scrum compliant test framework based on IEEE / Scrum / ISO, including a Test Process and a Defect Management Process. Stakeholder-management for dry-run and acceptance testing of release candidates with internal and external customers on multiple (international) sites involved. Log, analyse and report internal and external findings, identify risks and impacts. Hands-on testing per Scrum-sprint and per release of C# / C++ / Java and Webbased APIs. Develop and execute test automation scripts for the Enterprise Service Bus. Provide input for Scrum planning, estimations and product road maps. Define and run common test techniques, test strategies and deliver the related test documentation.
Tools used for testing: Team-Foundation, SQL (express), OnTime defect management, SOAP-UI, Jenkins continuous integration, MS Excel.
Systems tested: Enterprise Service Bus, IBM Maximo Asset Management, Optimizer+ Asset Management, INFOR Asset Management
• The new test process including defect management framework passed successfully an external ISO audit.
• The new developed test automation set for the ESB enhanced the throughput-time and quality for the related development artefacts.
• Several major new releases were successfully tested according the Scrum based test framework and rolled out in the field, ensuring customer satisfaction and a high quality of the products.
• Managed successfully up to 8 co-workers during acceptance test phases.
March 2011 – Sept. 2014 DTG bv, Amsterdam Zuid
Test (project) manager, hands-on Test Coordinator
Specifying and executing manual and automated integration and chain-tests in the system landscape between a central Customer Relation and Production Management System in conjunction with financial systems and several databases involved.
Selecting test techniques and defining test strategies together with the stake-holders. Analyzing findings and reporting defects. Document test status reports, coordinate tests in a team of several testers and test coordinators. Aggregate readiness statements according the Acceptance Criteria’s and test results.
Coordinate and run tests in a datawarehouse environment, ensure customer satisfaction internally for the requirements from Business Intelligence and externally with a correct working and stable dw-system.
Defined a Selenium Framework for automated testing, created Selenium based Test Cases on the User Specific Language platform. Defining and running a Proof of Concept using TOSCA as a Test Automation Platform.
Verifying the test coverage against requirements, identifying and reporting possible gaps and risks, run risk assessments and developing risk mitigation strategies together with the stakeholders. Defining and contribute to test related processes (ITIL), product life cycle (PLC), rolling out Tmap/ISTQB (standards).
Indicating effort estimations, assigning resources to test projects, reviewing the expected outcomes and trigger regular test status reports to the stakeholders. Manage system integration, user acceptance, end-to-end and performance test-cycles where multi- located test (and development) bodies are involved.
• Testing the new CRM system software (MS Dynamics CRM) in the full system landscape, including 14 new interfaces in the first phase and approximately 25 interfaces until the full go-life, a new implemented Enterprise Service Bus and testing a new non-SQL database with a complete data-migration is on track.
• We passed successfully a test automation POC in the new system landscape, implementing and using TOSCA from Tricentis in a dedicated test strategy to achieve high velocity and flexibility in Scrum and Waterfall-driven Test Projects.
• Defining and running test cases in the SOAP system test tool in order to verify XML-messages on the Enterprise Service Bus.
April 2009 – March 2011 Nuon bv, Schiphol-Rijk
Post: Test Coordinator, Test Project Manager - freelance
Tasks: Set-up and manage user acceptance and system test cycles in a multi-
located test environment and with several test bodies involved. Define entry-
and exit criteria’s for each test cycle. Create and maintain test documentation
like master test planning, test specifications, test progress- and test reports.
Aggregate and manage acceptance criteria’s with the involved stakeholders.
Manage test projects on multiple systems: SAP, Siebel, Avaya / Oracle-db
• Leaded successfully large system performance test projects, executed under high time-pressure in complex environments.
• Managed functional and non-functional requirements down to verifications by test automation.
• Managed up to 12 project members per test project.
• Developed and adjusted load models for boundary tests.
• Created risk assessments for several test projects
• Aggregated and managed performance requirements together with the business stakeholders.
• Created and introduced a long term test improvement strategy.
• Managed the usual acceptance and system tests per release.
• Introduced test monitoring for off-shore test projects.
2000-2009 IrdetoAccess BV, Hoofddorp
Post: Senior Test-Engineer, Test coordinator
Tasks: Create test-documentation, report test-results, run manual and automated test-scripts, analyze defects and requirements, improve several testing-areas, estimate test-projects, defining test standards and processes, assessment of test maturity, create test policy and strategy, coordinate remote development projects for testing, plan and coordinate test levels from unit testing down to customer acceptance testing, risk-management, change-management, release-management, work-shops/training of new (test)-colleagues.
• Leaded several test-projects up to 12 test engineers involved.
• Leaded test projects for STBs and head-end / CA systems.
• Responsible head of testing for several off-shore projects.
• Introduced test- & quality-standards (IEEE, ISO) and standardized test methods.
• Developed and integrated test strategies, test design techniques, test metrics, test policy, test templates.
• Created, reviewed and approved software-development/test-processes.
• Leaded change-management projects.
• Developed and run a company-wide test improvement project between Irdeto-Hoofddorp, -Bejing, -Seattle and –Eindhoven, responsible chair-person of this international project under direct supervision of the Senior Management Team.
Post: Quality Engineer,
Tasks: Support and facilitate different projects / product lines to improve quality on different levels. Examples:
• Introduced quality-standards.
• Reviewed, investigated and facilitated projects according ISO and approved software- releases.
• Drive Release- and Change-management.
• Introduced and created Configuration Management Plans, Quality Plans, Test-standards.
• Running improvement group(s) for CMM
1999.2001 Mediasystemen BV, Bloemendaal (1)
Posts: Application-engineer, Test-engineer.
Tasks: Development of client/server software for the publishing market. Examples:
• Configuration of client/server software (Editorial and advertisement application) on site, in the Netherlands as well as in Germany.
• Maintain Commercial applications for acquisition and sales
• Fine-tuning of the software to meet the client´s needs.
Tasks as Test-engineer:
• Structural testing of various applications, using specific testing methods and techniques (for example, TMAP)..
• Creation of test- and process plannings.
• Development and execution of testscripts.
• Analysis and tracking of defects.
• Creation of test reports in behalf of Risk Management.
Opleiding interimmanagerEngineering degree (bachelor)
ISTQB foundation, ISTQB advanced: Test Management
Scrum Master (certified)
Requirement Management (certified)
Project Management (certified)
Conclusion test automation (certified)
SQL foundations (certified)
Consultancy interimmanagement a.i. kerncompetentiesTest (project) management
Hands-on acceptance and system testing
Quality engineering: processes, standards and certifications
Requirement management ( Product owner )