TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
IT (Program) Manager | Digital Transformation | Improvements
I am an experienced IT Manager with a track record of successful digital transformations and IT professionalization projects. I am a results-driven organizer, with analytical skills and focus on teamwork and coaching. My motivation is to help organizations to improve their performance by aligning the IT systems with the business strategy. My motto: Making the right things right, together.
IT manager Europe, Patagonia, 2018-present
Managed the IT functional and technical organization (10 FTE) for the European offices, wholesale, e-commerce and retail.
• Rolled out a IT strategic plan to improve the IT organization, partnerships, services, applications landscape and security.
• Enhanced the applications landscape (ERP MS Dynamics AX/365, BI, OMS, RetailPro, TrustIT, SalesForce, Elastic B2B).
• Upgraded the infrastructure for network security and POS.
Program IT Lead, Médecins Sans Frontières, 2016-2018
• Managed the RFP/RFQ process to renew the ERP/BI architecture.
• Implemented MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Dell Boomi iPaaS with Agile Scrum.
Manager applications&services, CEVA Logistics, 2012-2016
Managed the BNL services team (6 FTE), the EMEA applications team (14 FTE), the new IT Corporate Solutions team (5 FTE).
• Rolled out a Business Intelligence program with Agile projects.
• Rationalized a portfolio of Back Office applications.
• Improved on-time delivery of incident requests with LEAN Kaizen.
ERP manager, Livit Orthopedie, 2009-2011
• Structured and managed the functional support team (3 FTE).
• Renewed the ERP/BI architecture with MS Dynamics NAV 2009.
• Digitalized customer intake, POS, HRM/Payroll and planning.
IT program manager | IT manager, Heineken, 2004-2009
• Rolled out an Agile ERP program with MS Dynamics NAV in EMEA.
• Implemented a 2-year plan to enhance the IT organization (21 FTE), applications portfolio and security in DR Congo.
Business consultant, 2002-2006
• Managed ERP and Internet projects.
• Lectured at University of Phoenix over operations management.
• Coached Yacht project managers at ING and IBM.
Process engineering manager, Hewlett-Packard, 1993-2001
Co-implemented the final assembly of computer accessories and automatic filling of ink cartridges in Europe. Led the process engineering team (14 FTE) and partners. Continuously improved the processes with Lean and TQM. Initiated supply chain capacity expansion projects in EMEA and Asia.
Project manager high-tech, Texas Instruments, 1989-1992
Managed the mass-production project of a new Telecom microprocessor, based in Houston USA. Used Lean Six Sigma for the quality assurance of wafers and finished goods.
EducationMaster of Business Administration (M.B.A.), TIAS, 1994-1996
Master of Computer Science (M.Sc.), ESEO, 1983-1988
Agile Scrum Master, Quint Wellington Redwood, no certificate, 2016
Agile Program Management, APMG International, 2016
Strategic Change Management and Leadership, CMI, 2016
Coaching Lean Kaizen teams, CEVA Logistics, 2012
Coaching professionals, Yacht BV, 2008
ITIL service management, EXIN, 2008
MSP Successful Programs, APMG International, 2008
Prince2 project methodology, APMG International, 2007
Lean Thinking, LeanENT BV, 2001
LanguagesEnglish : Fluent
Dutch : Fluent
French : Native
OtherOrganizing outdoor activities: Half marathons, ski touring, sailing.
Member of the Board and Webmaster of non-governmental organization Ayni Peru-Holanda to empower Andean population in Peru.