TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Consultant, project manager, business controller
Work ExperiencePartners - Owner
- Freelance Director at MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. within Regulatory Affairs & Program Office, responsible for Risk Appetite, ICAAP/ILAAP and Recovery Plan development. In addition, he worked on the Target Operating Model for IFRS9 development and implementation.
- Implementation manager prudential supervision at Deutsche Bank Nederland N.V. (ICAAP & ILAAP, SREP, Recovery Planning, Risk Appetite, Capital Planning, DGS, Economic Capital & Expected Loss for Credit Risk, Securitisation, IFRS 9, Bijzonder Beheer)
Capgemini Consulting - Managing Consultant
- Carried out several projects in the area of Financial management, in particular on business cases and value based management
De Nederlandsche Bank - Strategy & finance consultant
- Controller for the supervisory divisions and the division business economics & ICT. Supported division management in business planning and control
- Several projects on Management Information, IT Governance, IT benchmarking and Lean Six Sigma
Atos (KMPG) Consulting - Senior Consultant
- Several projects in the area of Financial management, in particular on planning & control in the Financial Services sector
- Interim controller at KLM Information Services, Operations (± 600 fte)
EducationRotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Master of Business Administration in General Management
Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
SkillsRoles: consultant, trainer, project manager
Areas of expertise: strategy, innovation, project- and program management, organization design, financial modelling, business cases, governance and change, performance management and risk and change management.
OtherEdward is an all-round (interim/project) manager in the area of Finance and Risk. He has gained much experience during his career in a myriad of issues and challenges, whether it concerns organisation (governance, performance management), regulations (Basel II and III, IFRS), processes (accounting, reporting, controls), methodologies (business planning, capital planning, recovery planning, risk ratings, securitisation, lean six sigma, activity based costing) or systems (business requirements, vendor selection).
Edward typically solves complex issues in three till four months by leveraging knowledge present in organisations and acting as a catalyser of change, organising workshops with participants from all departments needed (e.g. sales, operations, finance, risk, IT and/or compliance) to share perspectives and insights and develop together options and approaches to reach desired goals. This might take longer in case IT development is needed, in which case interim solutions can be implemented. Another important aspect is clear communication with internal and external stakeholders such as board members, regulators and auditors.
Besides experience as a manager Edward has solid experience as consultant, controller and trainer. In the past, he has published several articles and books about the work area of CFO’s and controllers.